ISO 9001 registered since 1996 insures that our company meets or exceeds quality procedures mandated
by international requirements in all departments.
The six standards of excellence
- Furniture bearing the Quality Canada label is made by only highly skilled, fully trained and thoroughly experienced craftsmen.
- Quality Canada furniture is built with only the highest quality materials that meet all North American environmental and safety standards.
- Quality Canada furniture is impeccably finished with durable protective coatings and highly resistant fabrics.
- Quality Canada furniture is protected and packaged to withstand the harshest shipping and handling conditions,
so it always arrives in perfect shape.
- Quality Canada furniture is delivered exactly as promised, and on time.
- Every piece of Quality Canada furniture is backed by totally dedicated after-sales service and professional supports.
Our bunk beds as well as our cribs meet :
- American Society for Testing & Material requirements
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission requirements
Our finishes are lead-free.You may find the confirmity report.